Thursday, March 4, 2010

Searching For Money


It's that time again. It's time to reapply for all the money that I need for college. My favorite part of the whole thing is starting all over on all of my paper work. The FAFSA and MTAG need to be redone, and more scholarships need to be searched for.
No matter how independent I feel, every year around this time, I am reminded of my desperate need for my father's signature on his tax returns. I hate the financial aid system because I have to redo the same thing every year with my father's help that I have to hold his hand to make him give me. The system should be redone taking into account the level of independence that should be expected from a third year college student.
On the bright side, I found a pretty cool scholarship for next year Right Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment